Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Careers News > Alumnae Supporting Alumnae: Lisa Peacock Offers Work Experience to Aspiring Lawyer

Alumnae Supporting Alumnae: Lisa Peacock Offers Work Experience to Aspiring Lawyer

27 Sep 2024
Careers News

It was wonderful to hear from barrister Lisa Peacock (1988) recently about offering work experience in her chambers to Tiffin student, Anna Hill (2022)

“I was delighted to be able to offer work experience to Anna Hill who is about to embark on her degree in Classics at Durham but who has developed a keen interest in Law. Anna told me she had attended an online talk I gave in March 2022 about being a Family Law barrister and I was impressed at her maturity and perseverance in getting in touch and following through with a request for work experience.

"Anna was very personable, punctual and genuinely interested in the work she saw, and she asked thoughtful questions.

"It was a pleasure to have her and I will follow her career path with interest. It was also great to hear about the school and the changes in education since I left in 1988, and to support a pupil with similar interests to mine.

"I would encourage others to offer work experience, even if it is just for a day or two, you will not regret it!”

You can read more about Lisa's career and her memories of her time at Tiffin Girls' here.

SIMILAR STORIES

SEND US YOUR NEWS

This website is powered by
ToucanTech